In response to the letter written about the “speed” (loud) boats on Englebright Lake, do you also want to “do something” about the fishing boats that can and do 70-plus miles per hour, or the “big air” (wake board) boats that make such huge waves that we can’t even run our boats?
Englebright needs better law enforcement
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game