A Penn Valley man who had been facing multiple charges that he committed lewd acts against two girls younger than 14 pleaded no contest to one count in return for a six-year state prison sentence.
Penn Valley man pleads no contest to child sex charge
Trending in: News
- Man reportedly tried to lure girl into SUV in Nevada County
- Modesto couple arrested for check forgery after Grass Valley traffic stop
- Thinner Winners: Partcipants shed more than 1,000 pounds
- Police blotter: Girl selling cookies a cause for concern
- Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Hermansen supports new computer-based testing