The days are beginning to shorten, the weather starting to cool and Halloween decorations and sweets are popping up in stores everywhere. In the spirit of the season, Goodyears Bar resident Katie O’Hara-Kelly produces and sells whimsical scarecrows perfect for those who really get into the occasion.
A garden full of whimsy and scarecrows
Trending in: News
- Murder victim remembered as generous, gentle man
- Grass Valley man sentenced to 80 months in crime spree that included extensive manhunt
- Electric cars need charging stations in Nevada County
- Nevada City homicide victim identified
- Miners vs. Niners: Nevada Union set to take on San Francisco 49ers in fundraising basketball game