When Nevada County’s Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore presented a $760 check to Nevada City School District’s bicycle shop, it represented the fruits of their collaboration.
7 Hills' Bikerecycle helps Restore, restore helps Bikerecycle
Trending in: News
- Agreement at the Summit: Bipartisan support for logging to reduce Lake Tahoe wildfire danger
- Strong arguments floated pro, con on Nevada County’s Measure S
- Arraignment delayed in homicide case
- Police blotter: Alleged porn star arrested in connection with assault
- Grant awardees collaborate to improve access to care