When Nevada County’s Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore presented a $760 check to Nevada City School District’s bicycle shop, it represented the fruits of their collaboration.
- County CEO: Child support office performs in the top 10 statewide
- John McDaniel stepping away from Nevada Union as coach, teacher
- Nevada County fines Penn Valley shopping center owner $35K for tree-cutting violations
- Forest service employee celebrates 50 years on the job
- Penn Valley Fire to reopen talks on moving Lake Wildwood fire station