When Nevada County’s Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore presented a $760 check to Nevada City School District’s bicycle shop, it represented the fruits of their collaboration.
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation
- Animal Control seizes horses from property due to alleged neglect
- Camera system from Nevada County startup to fly over NFL game
- NU students get sneak peek at Internet Gigabit Launch
- Fire units contain structure fire near Grass Valley clinic