When Nevada County’s Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore presented a $760 check to Nevada City School District’s bicycle shop, it represented the fruits of their collaboration.
7 Hills' Bikerecycle helps Restore, restore helps Bikerecycle
Trending in: News
- Sand Fire burning at 4,000 acres; second blaze threatens Yosemite area (UPDATED)
- Penn Valley wreck leaves man in critical condition
- Urban refugees, country-seekers flock to Nevada County developments for ‘good life’
- Grass Valley neighbors organize to block housing for mentally ill
- Nevada County civil grand jury names released