The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- LOP murder for hire case resurrected on TV show
- Outdoor pot ban passes first vote in Yuba County
- Founders of Tarptent found a world niche with ultra-light backpacking shelters
- Sierra Science Series presents ‘Ecological Benefits of Large, Intense Wildland Fires’