The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
Crash crushes car
Trending in: News
- Driver hits three pedestrians in Grass Valley parking lot
- Appeal court ruling favors Nevada County in Penn Valley cell tower permit case
- NJUHSD fails to meet student exit exam goals
- Nevada County Sheriff’s detective assists in federal child porn case
- Measure S backers ask Nevada County judge to order ballot language changes, halt mail ballots