The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
- Suspect in Alta Sierra vehicle arson arrested after chase
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- Cannabis dispensary to be considered by Nevada City Council
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- Defendants take pleas in Washington Ridge drug-smuggling scheme