The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
- TV show 'American Pickers' looking for finds in California, could visit Nevada County
- Seven arrested, 840 plants seized at Smartsville marijuana grow
- Schedule out for Dorsey Marketplace meeting times
- Nevada County firefighter spends off-time battling snow
- Lane closure puts popular Nevada City bar owners under spotlight