The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
- As firefighters battle Lowell Fire, Nevada County community does its part to help
- Grass Valley City Council opens dialogue to medical marijuana cultivation
- Cal Fire: Full containment of Lowell Fire possible by weekend (VIDEO) (PHOTOS)
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)