The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- PREP FOOTBALL: Going beyond the gridiron with Bear River's football phenom Austin Baze
- Live from Nevada Union! Live broadcast program provides learning through community collaboration
- Standing in solidarity: Peaceful protesters support Black Lives Matter movement
- False alarm: Panic button alert at bank draws police response