The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
- Nevada City woman lives in chicken coop to promote urban homesteading (VIDEO)
- Two injured in Highway 49 collision near La Barr Meadows Road
- Proposed Alta Sierra Dollar General store decision referred to Nevada County planning commission
- Hearing in child molest case seeks to throw out text, email evidence
- Police blotter: Multiple scams, vehicle break-ins reported