The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
- John McDaniel stepping away from Nevada Union as coach, teacher
- Penn Valley Fire to reopen talks on moving Lake Wildwood fire station
- ‘Urgency’ key to saving Sierra Nevada forests
- Man arrested after Lake Wildwood burglary video released
- Telegraph Today ranks Nevada City10th most dangerous city in Calif.