The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
- Bear River High School senior makes progress in recovery following 'freak' football injury
- Found body investigated as homicide by Nevada County Sheriff's Office
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Authorities: Grass Valley man dies in Yuba County crash
- Rich Ulery: On paper, county budget tells a different story