The driver of this car reportedly backed into a light pole and then drove forward into a support beam at CVS in the Glenbrook Basin around 4:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon. Grass Valley police and fire, along with Nevada City Fire Department, responded. Further information on the status of the driver was not yet available.
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.
- Turkey Trot: Nevada County celebrates Thanksgiving, raises money for suicide prevention at 10th annual race
- Alleged Nevada County embezzler arrested in Oregon
- Whether Victory or Death: Grass Valley woman tracks life in Hitler's Germany
- Police Blotter: Juvenile accidentally calls 911; he was trying to call his mom