Hospice of the Foothills sponsored Breakfast in the Park Sunday morning as a thank you to the community for its support. The event took place at the Nevada City Elks Lodge. The food was cooked by members of the Nevada County Sheriffs’ Association and served by volunteers with Friends of Hospice and Girl Scouts.
Friends of Hospice serves breakfast of thanks to Nevada County
Trending in: News
- Driver hits three pedestrians in Grass Valley parking lot
- Appeal court ruling favors Nevada County in Penn Valley cell tower permit case
- NJUHSD fails to meet student exit exam goals
- Nevada County Sheriff’s detective assists in federal child porn case
- Measure S backers ask Nevada County judge to order ballot language changes, halt mail ballots