Hospice of the Foothills sponsored Breakfast in the Park Sunday morning as a thank you to the community for its support. The event took place at the Nevada City Elks Lodge. The food was cooked by members of the Nevada County Sheriffs’ Association and served by volunteers with Friends of Hospice and Girl Scouts.
- Nevada City Mayor's initiative seeks to discourage tobacco sales
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting
- Unrelated burglary, embezzlement cases continue through Nevada County Superior Court
- Frank's Pizza owners aim for late summer open date
- Nevada County blotter: 2-year-old child spotted running across highway