Hospice of the Foothills sponsored Breakfast in the Park Sunday morning as a thank you to the community for its support. The event took place at the Nevada City Elks Lodge. The food was cooked by members of the Nevada County Sheriffs’ Association and served by volunteers with Friends of Hospice and Girl Scouts.
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Board of Supervisors plans to double down on growing restrictions
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Loraine Webb: Reasonable regulation needed on county cannabis