Hospice of the Foothills sponsored Breakfast in the Park Sunday morning as a thank you to the community for its support. The event took place at the Nevada City Elks Lodge. The food was cooked by members of the Nevada County Sheriffs’ Association and served by volunteers with Friends of Hospice and Girl Scouts.
- Former NU volleyball standout makes way as pro beach player
- Tantalizing tulips: Springtime at Ananda (VIDEO)
- Nevada County pursues fines for Penn Valley tree-cutting at Gateway Center
- Nevada City to meet fire union, discuss temporary closure of Station 54
- Talent to be treasured: The Gold Rush art of Charles Christian Nahl