Hospice of the Foothills sponsored Breakfast in the Park Sunday morning as a thank you to the community for its support. The event took place at the Nevada City Elks Lodge. The food was cooked by members of the Nevada County Sheriffs’ Association and served by volunteers with Friends of Hospice and Girl Scouts.
- Nevada County resident William Rolland awarded $4.6 million in Florida civil suit
- Meet Your Merchant: People and planet friendly at Blondies Salon
- PHOTO GALLERY: Dancing With Our Stars in Grass Valley (VIDEO)
- Suspect in multiple Nevada County burglaries arrested in Foresthill
- Solo vehicle accident in Nevada County sends man to hospital