Hospice of the Foothills sponsored Breakfast in the Park Sunday morning as a thank you to the community for its support. The event took place at the Nevada City Elks Lodge. The food was cooked by members of the Nevada County Sheriffs’ Association and served by volunteers with Friends of Hospice and Girl Scouts.
- Man in custody for Sacramento, Auburn deputy shooting-spree
- Grass Valley woman takes five-year plea deal in three fraud and theft cases
- Three arrested, one being sought in connection with Lake Wildwood burglaries
- Dorsey Drive project nears completion
- Nevada County Sheriff’s Office arrests man on possession of burglary tools after altercation