Hospice of the Foothills sponsored Breakfast in the Park Sunday morning as a thank you to the community for its support. The event took place at the Nevada City Elks Lodge. The food was cooked by members of the Nevada County Sheriffs’ Association and served by volunteers with Friends of Hospice and Girl Scouts.
- Man convicted in kidnap plot arrested again
- Two Nevada County probation staff honored
- Dissent simmers over plans for Yuba River Charter School in advance of Nevada County Supervisors Jan. 13 hearing
- Western icon Clint Walker: ‘If it’s not right, don’t do it’
- Meeting set Jan. 13 for new arts cohousing site in Nevada County