Hospice of the Foothills sponsored Breakfast in the Park Sunday morning as a thank you to the community for its support. The event took place at the Nevada City Elks Lodge. The food was cooked by members of the Nevada County Sheriffs’ Association and served by volunteers with Friends of Hospice and Girl Scouts.
- Live feed of Grass Valley 4th of July Parade
- Female Grass Valley Police Department officers build bond
- Sexual allegation against Milhous Children's Services dismissed; facility's reporting still murky
- Parade, fireworks as Nevada County celebrates the Fourth
- Police blotter: Calelr reports bear in house on Banner Mountain