Hospice of the Foothills sponsored Breakfast in the Park Sunday morning as a thank you to the community for its support. The event took place at the Nevada City Elks Lodge. The food was cooked by members of the Nevada County Sheriffs’ Association and served by volunteers with Friends of Hospice and Girl Scouts.
- Scientists: Increasing evaporation influencing historic changes at Lake Tahoe
- Officials: Full containment of Lowell Fire approaches
- Lowell Fire in Nevada County closer to containment, reduction in firefighters
- Firefighters thank Nevada County for its support during Lowell Fire
- Terri Andersen: Strawser sole owner of Amgen event, not City of Nevada City