Hospice of the Foothills sponsored Breakfast in the Park Sunday morning as a thank you to the community for its support. The event took place at the Nevada City Elks Lodge. The food was cooked by members of the Nevada County Sheriffs’ Association and served by volunteers with Friends of Hospice and Girl Scouts.
Friends of Hospice serves breakfast of thanks to Nevada County
Trending in: News
- Agreement at the Summit: Bipartisan support for logging to reduce Lake Tahoe wildfire danger
- Police blotter: Alleged porn star arrested in connection with assault
- ‘Welcome to Nevada City’ flyers aim to educate visitors
- Couple takes plea agreement in drug case
- LOP murder for hire case resurrected on TV show