Hospice of the Foothills sponsored Breakfast in the Park Sunday morning as a thank you to the community for its support. The event took place at the Nevada City Elks Lodge. The food was cooked by members of the Nevada County Sheriffs’ Association and served by volunteers with Friends of Hospice and Girl Scouts.
- County CEO: Child support office performs in the top 10 statewide
- Nevada County fines Penn Valley shopping center owner $35K for tree-cutting violations
- Forest service employee celebrates 50 years on the job
- Penn Valley Fire to reopen talks on moving Lake Wildwood fire station
- Local fire units quash residential fire (VIDEO)