Hospice of the Foothills sponsored Breakfast in the Park Sunday morning as a thank you to the community for its support. The event took place at the Nevada City Elks Lodge. The food was cooked by members of the Nevada County Sheriffs’ Association and served by volunteers with Friends of Hospice and Girl Scouts.
- Police find body of Nevada teen hit by a train near Truckee
- Green light on for restoration phase at Bridgeport Historic Covered Bridge in Nevada County
- Clients keep coming back to Grass Valley's Reflections Skin Oasis
- George Boardman; Only McClintock can make LaMalfa look like a bleeding-heart liberal
- Police blotter: Oatmeal, Triscuits reported stolen