Hospice of the Foothills sponsored Breakfast in the Park Sunday morning as a thank you to the community for its support. The event took place at the Nevada City Elks Lodge. The food was cooked by members of the Nevada County Sheriffs’ Association and served by volunteers with Friends of Hospice and Girl Scouts.
- Authorities say Sacramento man tried to bring 800 lbs. of fireworks into Nevada County
- Placer County supervisors vote 3-to-2 to prohibit commercial medical marijuana grows and sales
- New scam illustrates need for vigilance with suspicious calls
- Nevada County drug-alcohol treatment facility to undergo renovations
- North Point student wins congressional art competition