Nevada County is planning a strong legal counter-attack after being hit with a negative ruling last month in a cell tower dispute in Penn Valley.
Nevada County plans legal counter-attack in Penn Valley cell phone case
Trending in: News
- Driver hits three pedestrians in Grass Valley parking lot
- Appeal court ruling favors Nevada County in Penn Valley cell tower permit case
- NJUHSD fails to meet student exit exam goals
- Measure S backers ask Nevada County judge to order ballot language changes, halt mail ballots
- Nevada County Sheriff’s detective assists in federal child porn case