Nevada County is planning a strong legal counter-attack after being hit with a negative ruling last month in a cell tower dispute in Penn Valley.
- Grass Valley Police: Strategic plan for chronic offenders working
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- CoLiving building lacks permits, residents ordered to vacate
- Police Blotter: Widespread theft, squatters with stolen mail reported in Grass Valley garage