Friends of Hospice’s annual Butterfly Garden of Remembrance was held at Hooper & Weaver Mortuary in Nevada City. Six hundred colorful butterfly stakes were placed in the garden created by Friends of Hospice, and the community is invited to garden.
- Motorcyclist dies in Highway 20 crash
- Bear River High School senior makes progress in recovery following 'freak' football injury
- Nevada County blotter: 2-year-old child spotted running across highway
- Rich Ulery: On paper, county budget tells a different story
- Nevada County officials, medical marijuana advocates to gather for 2nd meeting