Friends of Hospice’s annual Butterfly Garden of Remembrance was held at Hooper & Weaver Mortuary in Nevada City. Six hundred colorful butterfly stakes were placed in the garden created by Friends of Hospice, and the community is invited to garden.
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- PREP FOOTBALL: Going beyond the gridiron with Bear River's football phenom Austin Baze
- Live from Nevada Union! Live broadcast program provides learning through community collaboration
- Standing in solidarity: Peaceful protesters support Black Lives Matter movement
- False alarm: Panic button alert at bank draws police response