The Gold Country Lions held its ninth annual Motorcycle Poker Run Saturday with 156 riders who traveled 97 miles through western Nevada County. The event started with a breakfast hosted by the Higgins Lions Club and ended at Greenhorn Campground at Rollins Lake. The run raised money for Sierra Services for the Blind and NEO.
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- Live from Nevada Union! Live broadcast program provides learning through community collaboration
- Standing in solidarity: Peaceful protesters support Black Lives Matter movement
- PREP FOOTBALL: Going beyond the gridiron with Bear River's football phenom Austin Baze
- False alarm: Panic button alert at bank draws police response