The Gold Country Lions held its ninth annual Motorcycle Poker Run Saturday with 156 riders who traveled 97 miles through western Nevada County. The event started with a breakfast hosted by the Higgins Lions Club and ended at Greenhorn Campground at Rollins Lake. The run raised money for Sierra Services for the Blind and NEO.
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Pedestrian flown to Roseville after being hit by vehicle
- PREP FOOTBALL: Placer routs Nevada Union in season opener
- Q&A: Schnitzius brothers talk Nevada Union football, what it's like to be twins
- Community rallies around critically injured NU football player