The Nevada County Horsemen hosted a demonstration by Company F of the 2nd California Cavalry Saturday in the Horsemen’s arena in Grass Valley, with music provided by the 5th California Infantry Band. Members of the current cavalry took the names of members from the 1800s.
- As firefighters battle Lowell Fire, Nevada County community does its part to help
- Grass Valley City Council opens dialogue to medical marijuana cultivation
- Cal Fire: Full containment of Lowell Fire possible by weekend (VIDEO) (PHOTOS)
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire
- LOWELL FIRE: More than 800 fight Lowell Fire in Nevada, Placer counties (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)