The Nevada County Horsemen hosted a demonstration by Company F of the 2nd California Cavalry Saturday in the Horsemen’s arena in Grass Valley, with music provided by the 5th California Infantry Band. Members of the current cavalry took the names of members from the 1800s.
- Washington murder victim, dog both shot
- Terry Lamphier: Big development is progress? Really?
- Nevada County marijuana: Officials, grower advocate discuss next steps for grow rules
- Nevada City's Summer Nights festival brings the music (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Andy Burton: What good are rules without accountability?