The Nevada County Horsemen hosted a demonstration by Company F of the 2nd California Cavalry Saturday in the Horsemen’s arena in Grass Valley, with music provided by the 5th California Infantry Band. Members of the current cavalry took the names of members from the 1800s.
- Nevada Joint Union High School District Trustee Campbell: Censure by board is 'ludicrous'
- George Boardman: Not everybody in California can afford the Democrats' green revolution
- Celebrating Celtic heritage at KVMR Radio's 19th annual Celtic Festival
- Police blotter: Windstorm downs multiple trees
- Meet Your Merchant: Hale Appliance Services, a wife-husband service team