The annual downtown Car Show in Grass Valley is happening Saturday. A spectacular and vast variety of pre-1972 classics, hot rods, customs, rat rods, domestics, imports and one-of-a-kind vehicles will be on display on Mill and Main streets. Speak with the owners of these classic automobiles and learn first-hand the history behind the cars. Many restaurants will be providing varied menus, or stop by the Pit Stop (located in the City Hall parking lot at South Auburn and Main streets) for some treats and sweets to eat. The show will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission for spectators is free.
- LOWELL FIRE: Cal Fire reassessment redraws map to 1,500 acres, 15 percent containment (PHOTOS) (VIDEO)
- LOWELL FIRE: 20 percent containment, 1,700 acres; several injured firefighters released (VIDEO)
- YOUR SHOTS: Grass Valley, Nevada City community on high alert over Lowell Fire
- UPDATE: Air quality worsened Sunday from Lowell Fire smoke
- Norm Sauer: Catastrophic fire an imminent danger to all