The annual downtown Car Show in Grass Valley is happening Saturday. A spectacular and vast variety of pre-1972 classics, hot rods, customs, rat rods, domestics, imports and one-of-a-kind vehicles will be on display on Mill and Main streets. Speak with the owners of these classic automobiles and learn first-hand the history behind the cars. Many restaurants will be providing varied menus, or stop by the Pit Stop (located in the City Hall parking lot at South Auburn and Main streets) for some treats and sweets to eat. The show will be from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission for spectators is free.
- Keith Davies: Medical marijuana issue not about medicine, a better community
- Man still being sought in suspected BHO lab explosion in Alta Sierra
- Marijuana dominates discussion of District 2 Nevada County Board of Supervisors race (VIDEO)
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- Nevada City's First Friday Art Walk opens this Friday