A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
- New report, public tour on tap at Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park in Nevada County
- State of Jefferson, Keep It California to square off at Nevada County public meeting
- Police blotter: Fight reported as involving club, knife
- Cats and dogs: One big happy family — or not?
- Jim Hemig: To protect and serve