A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
- Board of Supervisors plans to double down on growing restrictions
- Tight housing market the 'new normal' in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Loraine Webb: Reasonable regulation needed on county cannabis
- Puppies by the dozen: 12 newborns up for adoption at Grass Valley Animal Shelter
- Nevada County supervisors scheduled to vote on marijuana grow ordinance