The Nevada County Growers Market, the county’s original certified market since 1980, began its 2014 season Saturday morning at the North Star House on Old Auburn Road in Grass Valley.
- Lane closure puts popular Nevada City bar owners under spotlight
- TV show 'American Pickers' looking for finds in California, could visit Nevada County
- Local sculptor created giant panthers for Carolina team stadium
- Schedule out for Dorsey Marketplace meeting times
- Nevada County firefighter spends off-time battling snow