The Nevada County Growers Market, the county’s original certified market since 1980, began its 2014 season Saturday morning at the North Star House on Old Auburn Road in Grass Valley.
- Experts: California home sales will rise in 2016
- Body of Nevada City man found in Yuba River
- George Boardman: Just in time for holidays, food police are out to spoil the party
- Highway 20 collision in Nevada County sends woman to hospital
- UPDATE: Serious injuries reported in three-car crash on Hwy 20 and Pleasant Valley Rd.