The Nevada County Growers Market, the county’s original certified market since 1980, began its 2014 season Saturday morning at the North Star House on Old Auburn Road in Grass Valley.
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients
- Penn Valley man arrested in assault in downtown Grass Valley
- New tool at SNMH alerts doctors to potential sepsis cases
- Small senior care homes a rarity in modern times