The Nevada County Growers Market, the county’s original certified market since 1980, began its 2014 season Saturday morning at the North Star House on Old Auburn Road in Grass Valley.
- Pouring on the resources brings Lowell Fire to 60% containment (VIDEO)
- High-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management
- Local fire units quash vegetation fire on Litton Trail
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire
- Nevada County community helps shore up Amgen debt