Tulips are in full bloom at Ananda Village’s Crystal Hermitage Chapel and Gardens. The public is welcome to tour the gardens for the next two weekends, April, 19 and 20 and 26 and 27, and on weekdays through April 25. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Admission is $5 per person and free for ages 12 and under. Call (530) 478-7587 for more information.
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process
- PREP FOOTBALL: Going beyond the gridiron with Bear River's football phenom Austin Baze
- Live from Nevada Union! Live broadcast program provides learning through community collaboration
- Standing in solidarity: Peaceful protesters support Black Lives Matter movement
- False alarm: Panic button alert at bank draws police response