Tulips are in full bloom at Ananda Village’s Crystal Hermitage Chapel and Gardens. The public is welcome to tour the gardens for the next two weekends, April, 19 and 20 and 26 and 27, and on weekdays through April 25. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Admission is $5 per person and free for ages 12 and under. Call (530) 478-7587 for more information.
- Man still being sought in suspected BHO lab explosion in Alta Sierra
- Keith Davies: Medical marijuana issue not about medicine, a better community
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- Patricia Smith: Saving one of our own
- Nevada City's First Friday Art Walk opens this Friday