The view down South Auburn Street in downtown Grass Valley is a great deal different today than back in the early days of the city. The former site of Community Hospital on South Auburn Street in Grass Valley is today the home of dozens of parked cars each day at the South Auburn Street parking lot.
- Our View: Real need for urgency is actual leadership on cannabis in our community
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative
- Police find body of Nevada teen hit by a train near Truckee
- Police blotter: Female flasher reported
- Green light on for restoration phase at Bridgeport Historic Covered Bridge in Nevada County