The view down South Auburn Street in downtown Grass Valley is a great deal different today than back in the early days of the city. The former site of Community Hospital on South Auburn Street in Grass Valley is today the home of dozens of parked cars each day at the South Auburn Street parking lot.
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- PG&E employee who died while working has been identified
- Grass Valley resident seeks to promote responsible use of public land
- Local PG&E employee dies on the job