The Higgins Area Fire District’s Station 23, on McCourtney Road, reopened at 8 a.m. Friday with the help of nearly $1 million in grant funding.
Higgins Area Fire District’s Station 23 reopens, thanks to nearly $1M grant
Trending in: News
- 2-year ban placed on public access to old Emigrant Trail route
- Motorcycle wreck clogs highway in Grass Valley
- More accountability, transparency sought statewide on public land appraisals, purchases
- Nevada Union High School lunches, closed campus gets mixed reactions
- Nevada City man found dead in American River canyon