The Higgins Area Fire District’s Station 23, on McCourtney Road, reopened at 8 a.m. Friday with the help of nearly $1 million in grant funding.
- True West Magazine: Grass Valley named best architecturally preserved Western town
- Nevada City business owners looking to Kickstart local creamery
- Pot grower arraigned on water diversion, pollution charges
- Grass Valley named one of best commuter cities in state
- Meet Your Merchant: Entrepreneurial spirits brings Grass Valley couple into bamboo business