The American Legion Frank Gallino Post #130 donated new American and California flags to replace the old ones on the corner of Neal and South Auburn streets in Grass Valley. A ceremony was held Saturday morning to replace the old flags.
- Annual Artisans Festival returns with new features Nov. 28 and 29
- Open case from 2009 leads to man’s arrest on drug and weapons charges
- Judge sets case of Nevada County holistic physician for trial
- Nevada County reports solid growth in local agriculture
- Police blotter: Woman wants to escape from fast food line