A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
Man life-flighted after rollover crash
Trending in: Marketplace
- Experts: Pruning in spring exposes trees to bark beetle attacks
- North San Juan wreck: Pickup truck falls 100 feet down embankment
- Man still being sought in suspected BHO lab explosion in Alta Sierra
- South County man charged with DUI
- Rod Byers: Discovering a region — The North Sierra Wine Trail in Butte, Yuba counties