A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
Man life-flighted after rollover crash
Trending in: Marketplace
- As firefighters battle Lowell Fire, Nevada County community does its part to help
- U.S. Forest Service firefighter remains hospitalized after suffering serious burns in Lowell Fire
- Pouring on the resources brings Lowell Fire to 60% containment (VIDEO)
- Cal Fire: Full containment of Lowell Fire possible by weekend (VIDEO) (PHOTOS)
- Grass Valley City Council opens dialogue to medical marijuana cultivation