A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
Man life-flighted after rollover crash
Trending in: Marketplace
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Meet Your Merchant: Sparks are flying at Ace Welding
- Nevada Union High School's Luke Browning honored as Nevada County Teacher of the Year
- Wild car chase ends in man's arrest
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover