A man was transported by helicopter to a Roseville hospital after a solo-vehicle rollover Monday night. CHP officers at the scene told The Union that the driver was headed eastbound on McCourtney Road at about 6:45 p.m., when the road curved to the right and the driver continued going straight, leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree stump. The vehicle turned over and went through a chainlink fence before coming to rest near the shoulder of the roadway. Drugs and alcohol are not believed to be a factor at this time. The driver was transported to Roseville as a precautionary measure, according to the CHP website.
Man life-flighted after rollover crash
Trending in: Marketplace
- Rough and Ready man charged with attempted murder
- Cherished chapel of love: New owners of Rough and Ready wedding chapel seek to keep tradition alive
- Our View: Discussion on impacts of marijuana cultivation should happen before we vote
- Yuba County landlord guilty in marijuana cultivation case
- Police blotter: Bears reported at bird feeder