Youth music show Sunday
November 30, 2016
A rock concert featuring 47 music students ages 9 through 18 who take lessons with Kenny Steel will take place 3 to 7 p.m. Sunday at The Center for the Arts in Grass Valley.
The Fall Student Showcase, presented by the youth organization NEO, includes performances in rock band formats consisting of electric and acoustic guitars, piano and keyboards, bass guitar and drums.
Twenty-seven vocal students selected songs from the '70s, '80s and '90s. It's a rock show with 27 bands performing one song each.
NEO hosts over 70 events and activities per year, in addition the organization hosts regular drop-in hours and workshops at the Youth Center.
Tickets are $12 general admission
(Ticket price includes $2 facility fee. Does not include applicable fee for online purchases.)
All proceeds from the event will benefit the NEO Youth Center.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Entertainment
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Downtown Grass Valley police chase ends in creek, police say
- Driver rear-ends vehicle, flees scene of Highway 49 wreck, CHP says
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Nevada County judge dismisses conviction against former Supervisor Terry Lamphier