Youth music show Sunday
November 30, 2016
A rock concert featuring 47 music students ages 9 through 18 who take lessons with Kenny Steel will take place 3 to 7 p.m. Sunday at The Center for the Arts in Grass Valley.
The Fall Student Showcase, presented by the youth organization NEO, includes performances in rock band formats consisting of electric and acoustic guitars, piano and keyboards, bass guitar and drums.
Twenty-seven vocal students selected songs from the '70s, '80s and '90s. It's a rock show with 27 bands performing one song each.
NEO hosts over 70 events and activities per year, in addition the organization hosts regular drop-in hours and workshops at the Youth Center.
Tickets are $12 general admission
(Ticket price includes $2 facility fee. Does not include applicable fee for online purchases.)
All proceeds from the event will benefit the NEO Youth Center.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Entertainment
- Nevada County fatality: Motorcyclist was thrown into utility pole, CHP states
- Nevada County home invasion leads to arrests, authorities say
- Homeless man dying of cancer finally gets long-term care in Grass Valley
- Nevada County fatality: Motorcyclist dies after Rough and Ready Highway wreck
- Nevada County prosecutors say review of Hollitz cases could take months, 60-80 cases could be impacted