Holiday Craft Faire this weekend at North Columbia Schoolhouse
December 1, 2016
KNOW & GO
WHAT: Annual Holiday Craft Faire
WHEN: Saturday, Dec. 3, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 4, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
WHERE: The North Columbia Schoolhouse Cultural Center on the San Juan Ridge, 17894 Tyler Foote Road, Nevada City, CA, 95959.
WHO: Local artisans and crafters
PRICE: free admission
North Columbia Schoolhouse Cultural Center will hold a Holiday Craft Faire Saturday and Sunday at the center on the San Juan Ridge.
Local artisan crafts, farm goods, soups and hot drinks will be available.
Admission is free.
The fair will open at 10 a.m. both days and close at 5 p.m. on Saturday and 4 p.m. on Sunday.
Visitors from afar will have the chance to enjoy a scenic drive leaving behind the relative hustle and bustle of town to do some holiday shopping in this classic, natural setting.
Crafts and gifts will include pottery by Four Winds Studio and Mona Lovere, fresh Wreaths by You Bet Farms, hand woven rugs, shawls and table runners by Betsy Abrams.
There will also be handcrafted chocolate, jewelry, teddy bears, knives and body care products.
Baked goods by some of the wonderful San Juan Ridge bakers will also be available.
The Schoolhouse is at 17894 Tyler Foote Road, Nevada City.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Entertainment
- Home invasions hit rural Nevada County
- Nevada County fatality: Two killed at Highway 49, La Barr Meadows Road (VIDEO)
- Huge sinkhole opens behind Liberty Motors in Grass Valley (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Home invasions and gunfights across Nevada County
- End of an era: Influential Nevada City engineer Tom Holdrege retires