Monthly Blue Moon dance Saturday in Grass Valley
March 21, 2013
The next Blue Moon dance is Saturday. DJ Ed Lawson plays country, swing, oldies but goodies and, of course, requests for this monthly event. The dance begins at 7:30 p.m., but a beginner freestyle Cha Cha lesson is at 6:30 p.m., and an intermediate lesson begins at 7 p.m. The dance costs $7 at the door or $5 for grange members. It all happens at 11363 Grange Court in Grass Valley.
For information, call 530-906-0199 or 916-802-9229.
Trending In: Entertainment Briefs
- Vehicle crashes into Grass Valley hair salon (VIDEO)
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Caller reports transients ‘humping’ in public
- Nevada County donor pledges to match contributions to Hospitality House
- Man dies from NorCal gas station nacho-cheese dip
- Toran Maronic beat the odds, now he’s making the most of his second chance