Lucchesi opens new tasting room
November 14, 2013
Lucchesi Vineyards and Winery will host the grand opening of its new downtown Grass Valley tasting room Friday and Saturday with special events to mark the occasion.
The Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting will take place at 12:30 p.m. Friday. The Lucchesi Quartet will play from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday, and Dream the Dreamer will perform from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday. There will be complimentary wine tasting and specials wine both days.
Lucchesi's new Tasting Room is located at 128 Mill St. The move gave the winery more space for tastings and larger groups. It will now offer later hours Friday and Saturdays with live music, wine by the glass and appetizer plates.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment Briefs
- Running into trouble: Failed negotiations between canal-side property owner and Banner Mountain group spur lawsuit
- Sierra Nevada snow causes huge, fatal crash
- Cause of death confirmed for Bridgeport hiker
- Grass Valley police: Spray painted, stolen vehicle leads to arrest
- Water and compliance issues bring cannabis advocates, county officials to the table