Lucchesi opens new tasting room
November 14, 2013
Lucchesi Vineyards and Winery will host the grand opening of its new downtown Grass Valley tasting room Friday and Saturday with special events to mark the occasion.
The Chamber of Commerce Ribbon Cutting will take place at 12:30 p.m. Friday. The Lucchesi Quartet will play from 6 to 9 p.m. Friday, and Dream the Dreamer will perform from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday. There will be complimentary wine tasting and specials wine both days.
Lucchesi’s new Tasting Room is located at 128 Mill St. The move gave the winery more space for tastings and larger groups. It will now offer later hours Friday and Saturdays with live music, wine by the glass and appetizer plates.
Trending In: Entertainment Briefs
- North San Juan family loses virtually everything in house fire
- UPDATE: Both lanes re-opened on Highway 49 in Grass Valley after sinkhole inspection
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Person refuses to leave until he’s done sleeping
- Nevada City’s Streicher House on the lookout for new location
- Lake Tahoe within 3 feet of legal limit