Children’s theater today in Grass Valley
September 20, 2013
Quest Theaterworks children's production of "The Emperor's New Clothes" continues today and Sept. 28 at the Oddfellows Lodge in Grass Valley.
The play, by Hans Christian Andersen, adapted by Kathryn Schultz Miller, is at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Directed by Susan Mason, "The Emperor's New Clothes" is a short tale about two weaves who promise an Emperor a new suit of clothes that is invisible to those unfit for their positions, the stupid and the incompetent, according to Quest Theaterworks.
This show is suitable for children of all ages. Tickets are $10 in advance or $12 at the door and can be purchased at http://questtheaterworks.com/shows/the-emperors-new-clothes/. Oddfellows Lodge, 113 S. Church St., Grass Valley (Church near Main). For more information, go to http://questtheaterworks.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment Briefs
- UPDATE: 1 charged with murder in Penn Valley death
- HOMICIDE: Friends say Penn Valley murder suspect appeared to be deteriorating, kept guns in home
- Nevada City police: Suspect found with suspected drugs, $17K in cash
- ATV theft takes strange turn, leads authorities from Newtown Road to Penn Valley Drive
- Top 10 ways you know you’re a Grass Valley/Nevada City local