Children’s theater today in Grass Valley
September 20, 2013
Quest Theaterworks children's production of "The Emperor's New Clothes" continues today and Sept. 28 at the Oddfellows Lodge in Grass Valley.
The play, by Hans Christian Andersen, adapted by Kathryn Schultz Miller, is at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Directed by Susan Mason, "The Emperor's New Clothes" is a short tale about two weaves who promise an Emperor a new suit of clothes that is invisible to those unfit for their positions, the stupid and the incompetent, according to Quest Theaterworks.
This show is suitable for children of all ages. Tickets are $10 in advance or $12 at the door and can be purchased at http://questtheaterworks.com/shows/the-emperors-new-clothes/. Oddfellows Lodge, 113 S. Church St., Grass Valley (Church near Main). For more information, go to http://questtheaterworks.com.
Trending In: Entertainment Briefs
- Chicago men found with almost 30 lbs of pot near Truckee, CHP says
- Lawsuit filed against Nevada County alleges wrongful jail death
- Could tiny houses fix a huge problem?: Homeless advocates respond to Nevada County’s plan
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Hitchhiker ‘looking for trouble’
- Nevada Union student with special needs joins his classmates at Senior Ball