Children’s theater today in Grass Valley
September 20, 2013
Quest Theaterworks children's production of "The Emperor's New Clothes" continues today and Sept. 28 at the Oddfellows Lodge in Grass Valley.
The play, by Hans Christian Andersen, adapted by Kathryn Schultz Miller, is at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Directed by Susan Mason, "The Emperor's New Clothes" is a short tale about two weaves who promise an Emperor a new suit of clothes that is invisible to those unfit for their positions, the stupid and the incompetent, according to Quest Theaterworks.
This show is suitable for children of all ages. Tickets are $10 in advance or $12 at the door and can be purchased at http://questtheaterworks.com/shows/the-emperors-new-clothes/. Oddfellows Lodge, 113 S. Church St., Grass Valley (Church near Main). For more information, go to http://questtheaterworks.com.
Trending In: Entertainment Briefs
- Grass Valley man found with 44 pounds of marijuana, authorities say
- Grass Valley police charge couple with torture, kidnapping
- Nevada County Public Health Department receives reports of mumps
- Nevada County child sex suspect scheduled to return to court next week
- THE UNION NOW: Live streaming from the newsroom