Best Bets: Dec. 14, 2012
December 21, 2012
WinterDance 2012 this weekend at The Center
A family holiday celebration, the seventh annual WinterDance includes winter-themed pieces by eight community dance groups.
Shows start at 7 p.m. today and Saturday and a 2 p.m. Saturday matinee at The Center for the Arts, 314 W. Main St. in Grass Valley. For more information, visit TheCenterForTheArts.org.
"Miracle on 34th Street" at the Nevada Theatre
LeGacy Presents the holiday classic stage play "Miracle on 34th Street" at 8 p.m. tonight and tomorrow night, with a 2 p.m. Sunday matinee. Nevada Theatre, 401 Broad St. in Nevada City. For more information, visit legacypresents.com.
BRHS Winter Choral Concert
Come celebrate the winter, the holidays and music in this annual choral concert, featuring all of the choirs from Bear River High School. Show begins at 7 tonight at Bear River High School, 11130 Magnolia Road in Grass Valley. For more information, call (530) 268-3700, ext. 4833.
Annual Cornish Christmas in downtown Grass Valley
Stores are open late for your shopping enjoyment. Handcrafters, edible treats and sweets, entertainment and kids activities on Mill and Main Streets in Grass Valley. Free parking and admission. For more information, call (530) 272-8315.
Trending In: Entertainment Briefs
- Fun things to see and do this weekend in Nevada County
- Miner Disputes: Nevada County Bar Association hosts fundraiser for NU Debate
- Nevada County Women’s Writing Salon offers fall program Saturday
- New studio for pottery-on-the-wheel classes in Grass Valley
- REVIEW: CATS is successful with 20th anniversary production of “Miss Saigon”