The Nevada Irrigation District authorized its top employee to notify two property owners that eminent domain may be used to complete a project designed for more efficient delivery to thousands of treated water customers.
NID to pursue eminent domain on Newtown Road
Trending in: Calendar
- Grass Valley ‘Most dangerous intersection’ to get upgrade
- Kellermanns honored as unsung heroes by Dalai Lama
- Empire Mine contractor says tourist tunnel ‘was ready to go’
- Nevada City man arrested in connection with domestic violence charges
- Scotch Broom closes its Nevada City doors after 43 years in business