Bars and Bistros
October 21, 2016
Tue & Thurs – Karaoke
Fri July 28 – Milo Mathews – $5.
Sat July 29 – Destroyer – Chat Room – $10.
Fri July 28 – Wonderfunk – Inter-galactic funk – 10 p.m. – $8.
Sat July 29 – Tribe of the Red Horse- Neil Young tribute – 9:45 p.m. – $10.
Sun July 30, Tues Aug 1, Wed Aug 2 – Live Phish Webcasts from NYC's Madison Sq. Garden – 5 p.m. – Free
309 Broad St., Nevada City
Please check our website for our Music Calendar
Hours of operation are as follows –
Tues-Thurs 4 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Fri & Sat 4 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Sun 4 – 10 p.m.
Come to McGee's for the only pool table & smoking deck in town, sports on 4 HD TVs & 10' projector screen, & weekend nights party til you drop with Trap, Rap, Top 40, Old School, & Hip Hop D.J. j shows with black lights, lasers, fog, & bubbles.
Fri July 28 – DJ Bobby Brown – 9:30 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
Sat July 29 – DJ Louie Giovanni – 9:30 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
Friday & Saturday $5 Cover Special 9 to 10:30 p.m. includes 1st drink – any drink!
Friday & Saturday Nights, “Back Lounge” Party featuring internet juke box, pool table, smoking deck, and $2 shot specials.
• Sunday & Monday Nights, 5pm-Close: "Industry Night" at McGee's – All night with drink specials. “The pool is open”, Free pool after 5pm and until 8pm on Mondays & all night on Sunday. All Bartenders, Chefs, Waiters and Waitresses this is your night! Pabst $1, & all well $2
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Entertainment
- Hollie Grimaldi Flores: ‘Eating crow’
- Nevada Union grad authors, illustrates and publishes children’s book
- Star in his own right: Readers Theatre cast hoists Tim O’Connor into spotlight on 90th birthday (VIDEO)
- Bear Yuba Land Trust launches effort to save Independence Trail
- Alan Stahler: Sun to suffer eclipse
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Naked man walks into business and proposes to employee
- Fire devastates Burgee Dave’s at The Mayo in Camptonville
- Following theft, beloved Nevada County local Kenny Bond to get new bike donated from local businesses
- Joseph Ward, accused of murder, appears in Nevada County Superior Court
- ‘Family of the year’: Fowlers honored by the Nevada County Fair