A car emblazoned with an advertisement for a traffic ticket lawyer drew a lot of chuckles in downtown Nevada City Sunday afternoon when it was towed due to being parked illegally prior to Victorian Christmas.
‘Do as I say, not as I do’
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Marsalis, Nash drawn to county’s collaborative arts community
- To dig down or build up? That is the question!
- Tea to celebrate ‘Elder Activists’ Saturday
- ‘Evermore’ takes stage in Theater by the Book
- Local artist’s work to be featured at Friday concert
- Grass Valley movie theater employee reportedly embezzled thousands
- Proposed Grass Valley shopping center bad for small business?
- Involuntary manslaughter charges contemplated in Tahoe Hotshot death
- Jaguar totaled after GPS leads couple into Nevada County mudhole
- Focused economic development plan would be welcomed with arms wide open