Double Oak Vineyards and Winery will host a Harvest Open House from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday, in celebration of its 27th harvest. Attendees will enjoy wine paired with food, fine arts and crafts with the artists and artisans who created them and live music. There will be a great lineup of fine artists and craftpersons presenting a fine selection of paintings, photographs, collages, sculptures, fabric and wood creations by Sharon Lane, Jeannine Bordeaux, Hank Meals, Martha Jones, Michelle Peerson, Linda Rose and Bill Juhl. All will be at the open house. Tour the winery and vineyard with vineyardist and winemaker Bob Hilsman. There will also be special wine sale. Musician Jonathan Meredith will perform acoustic finger-style guitar. Admission to the Harvest Open House is $7. Wine Club members and their guests are $5. It includes a free logo wine glass. For directions and information, go to http://doubleoakwinery.com.
Double Oak Vineyards celebrates 27th harvest
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Secret legacy revealed inside Nevada County Fairgrounds' 'Gentle Giant'
- Debate in drug sale case on sentencing enhancements
- Police blotter: Multiple residential burglaries reported
- Community mourns Nevada Union student who died in hiking accident
- NU grad aids Nepal relief effort through open-source mapping