Double Oak Vineyards and Winery will host a Harvest Open House from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday, in celebration of its 27th harvest. Attendees will enjoy wine paired with food, fine arts and crafts with the artists and artisans who created them and live music. There will be a great lineup of fine artists and craftpersons presenting a fine selection of paintings, photographs, collages, sculptures, fabric and wood creations by Sharon Lane, Jeannine Bordeaux, Hank Meals, Martha Jones, Michelle Peerson, Linda Rose and Bill Juhl. All will be at the open house. Tour the winery and vineyard with vineyardist and winemaker Bob Hilsman. There will also be special wine sale. Musician Jonathan Meredith will perform acoustic finger-style guitar. Admission to the Harvest Open House is $7. Wine Club members and their guests are $5. It includes a free logo wine glass. For directions and information, go to http://doubleoakwinery.com.
Double Oak Vineyards celebrates 27th harvest
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Grass Valley man stays patient, positive while awaiting kidney donor
- Nevada County death: Man dies in single-vehicle wreck
- Discovery of $100K during traffic stop leads to arrest
- PG&E augments hazard prevention measures in bark beetle epidemic (VIDEO)
- Accused burglar takes seven-year prison deal in multiple Nevada County cases