Double Oak Vineyards and Winery will host a Harvest Open House from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday, in celebration of its 27th harvest. Attendees will enjoy wine paired with food, fine arts and crafts with the artists and artisans who created them and live music. There will be a great lineup of fine artists and craftpersons presenting a fine selection of paintings, photographs, collages, sculptures, fabric and wood creations by Sharon Lane, Jeannine Bordeaux, Hank Meals, Martha Jones, Michelle Peerson, Linda Rose and Bill Juhl. All will be at the open house. Tour the winery and vineyard with vineyardist and winemaker Bob Hilsman. There will also be special wine sale. Musician Jonathan Meredith will perform acoustic finger-style guitar. Admission to the Harvest Open House is $7. Wine Club members and their guests are $5. It includes a free logo wine glass. For directions and information, go to http://doubleoakwinery.com.
Double Oak Vineyards celebrates 27th harvest
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Update: Suspected shooter ID'd, search called off near Washington
- Suspect in Alta Sierra vehicle arson arrested after chase
- Defendants take pleas in Washington Ridge drug-smuggling scheme
- Cannabis dispensary to be considered by Nevada City Council
- Nevada City Council moves forward with marijuana dispensary process