With the start of the summer hiking season upon us, Tahoe’s peaks, wildflowers, and vistas are beginning to beckon. There’s no better way to enjoy the wonders of the Tahoe Rim Trail than to join one of our free guided hikes this summer. These hikes are great for all abilities and ages (shorter hikes are most appropriate for kids). You must register in advance for these summer hikes. Online registration is now required for all TRTA programs and can be completed on the TRTA website at www.tahoerimtrail.org. For more information please email Kelly at email@example.com or call 775-298-0231.
• June 29 and 30: Segment Backpacking Overnight - Big Meadow to Echo Summit (TRTA Members Only)
• July 6: Page Meadows Birding Hike with TINS
• July 10: Wildflower Hike - Page Meadows/ Ward Canyon (TRTA Members Only)
• July 14: Wildflower Hike - Meiss Meadow (TRTA Members Only)
• July 17: Wildflower Hike - Barker Pass (TRTA Members Only)
• July 20: Deuter and Tahoe Mountain Sports Pack Testing Trek
• Aug. 3: Birds, Views, and Falls Hike with TINS
For more detailed hike descriptions and information about what to bring to hikes, please visit the Tahoe Rim Trail Association website at www.tahoerimtrail.org.
The Tahoe Rim Trail Association, founded in 1981, is a non-profit organization, which works to maintain and enhance the Tahoe Rim Trail system, practice and inspire stewardship and promote access to the beauty of the Lake Tahoe Region.
The Association works in partnership with the USDA Forest Service and Nevada State Parks.