The Nevada City Farmers Market opens its 2013 season today. There will be live music, art, coffee, food and loads of local produce from Nevada County farms. The market is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and is located on Union Street between Broad and Commercial streets. For more about the market, including a list of vendors, visit http://ncfarmersmarket.org/.
Nevada City Farmers Market opens today
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Judge rules authorities can remove marijuana grow in Nevada County appeal
- Nevada County resident William Rolland awarded $4.6 million in Florida civil suit
- Police blotter: Elderly woman reported stuck in roundabout
- Owner of Nevada City's Stonehouse plan October opening
- Life's lessons: NU grad gathers wisdom from community elders