The Nevada City Farmers Market opens its 2013 season today. There will be live music, art, coffee, food and loads of local produce from Nevada County farms. The market is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and is located on Union Street between Broad and Commercial streets. For more about the market, including a list of vendors, visit http://ncfarmersmarket.org/.
Nevada City Farmers Market opens today
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Neighborhood eyesore: Break-ins, vandalism reports frequent at HEW building
- Reported smoke at Nevada City’s Friar Tucks quickly quelled
- Camptonville man critical after Wednesday wreck
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Major injuries reported after solo collision on Highway 49