The Nevada City Farmers Market opens its 2013 season today. There will be live music, art, coffee, food and loads of local produce from Nevada County farms. The market is open from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and is located on Union Street between Broad and Commercial streets. For more about the market, including a list of vendors, visit http://ncfarmersmarket.org/.
Nevada City Farmers Market opens today
Trending in: Activities & Events
- American Buffalo: Synthetic Unlimited’s production a strong start in new location
- ‘Dos Duos’ bluegrass on stage tonight
- Spring musings: As the earth warms
- 1936 Hupmobile: ‘Art Deco personified’
- Vet tips: Get your pets ready for spring