Springtime at Ananda garden open house continues this weekend. The public is invited to view terraced gardens featuring more than 10,000 tulips in bloom, river views and music. Visitors are welcome from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday and again the 27-28. Group tours are available midweek by appointment. The Crystal Hermitage Gardens at Ananda Village is located at 14618 Tyler Foote Road in Nevada City. Admission is free, but donations are welcome. For peak tulip display information and directions to gardens, call 530-478-7587 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To see more photos from last week’s open house, visit www.SheilaCameron.com.
A canvas of color: Ananda Village's tulips on display
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Live feed of Grass Valley 4th of July Parade
- Sexual allegation against Milhous Children's Services dismissed; facility's reporting still murky
- Female Grass Valley Police Department officers build bond
- Police blotter: Calelr reports bear in house on Banner Mountain
- Parenting classes being offered for Spanish speakers