Sierra Starr will host its annual Easter Pairing from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday at its downtown Grass Valley tasting room. Sierra Starr’s award winning wines will be paired with ham, quiche and cheese. Their line of sparkling wines will also be paired with sweet treats. The Sierra Starr tasting room is located at 124 W. Main St. For more about the winery, visit. http://www.sierrastarrwine.com/sierrastarrwine/.
Winery offers Easter pairings Saturday
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Jewel set for Grass Valley performance next week
- The Wailers set to take Foundry stage Wednesday
- Tahoe Rim Trail challenge off to strong start
- Driving Miss Sophie in a Rock-Crawler
- Mars tonight, Saturn Monday