Sierra Starr will host its annual Easter Pairing from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday at its downtown Grass Valley tasting room. Sierra Starr’s award winning wines will be paired with ham, quiche and cheese. Their line of sparkling wines will also be paired with sweet treats. The Sierra Starr tasting room is located at 124 W. Main St. For more about the winery, visit. http://www.sierrastarrwine.com/sierrastarrwine/.
Winery offers Easter pairings Saturday
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Nevada County man dies in La Barr Meadows Road crash
- Beale airman arrested in child sex sting
- Penn Valley committee weighs school closure amid deficit spending, declining enrollment
- Grass Valley group brings all ages together through music at 'the Bomb Shelter'
- Grass Valley man cleared after drug raid arrest