Sierra Starr will host its annual Easter Pairing from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday at its downtown Grass Valley tasting room. Sierra Starr’s award winning wines will be paired with ham, quiche and cheese. Their line of sparkling wines will also be paired with sweet treats. The Sierra Starr tasting room is located at 124 W. Main St. For more about the winery, visit. http://www.sierrastarrwine.com/sierrastarrwine/.
- Sheriff’s office: Lamphier under investigation for alleged possession of child porn
- Sheriff’s Office: Lamphier investigated for alleged possession of child pornography
- Towering over Nevada City
- Duo arrested in connection with repeated burglaries of vacant house in Grass Valley
- Nevada County supervisor absent for meeting