Sierra Starr will host its annual Easter Pairing from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday at its downtown Grass Valley tasting room. Sierra Starr’s award winning wines will be paired with ham, quiche and cheese. Their line of sparkling wines will also be paired with sweet treats. The Sierra Starr tasting room is located at 124 W. Main St. For more about the winery, visit. http://www.sierrastarrwine.com/sierrastarrwine/.
Winery offers Easter pairings Saturday
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Hotel over homes?: Affordable housing clashes with economic development in Grass Valley
- Caring for the caregiver: Free respite care coming to Nevada County
- Grass Valley police: Man chokes 2 women, gets stabbed with scissors
- Colfax High School student arrested, accused of making threats
- Online courses set to begin Oct. 12 for senior cohousing