Sierra Starr will host its annual Easter Pairing from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday at its downtown Grass Valley tasting room. Sierra Starr’s award winning wines will be paired with ham, quiche and cheese. Their line of sparkling wines will also be paired with sweet treats. The Sierra Starr tasting room is located at 124 W. Main St. For more about the winery, visit. http://www.sierrastarrwine.com/sierrastarrwine/.
Winery offers Easter pairings Saturday
Trending in: Activities & Events
- CHP to conduct sobriety/driver license checkpoint
- Nevada City entrepreneur takes on national Women Startup Challenge
- Economic Resource Council awarded $500,000 federal grant for Digital Media Leadership Campus
- Police blotter: Screaming cow reported
- Nevada Irrigation District tests public's will on possibility of water rate increase