Sierra Starr will host its annual Easter Pairing from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday at its downtown Grass Valley tasting room. Sierra Starr’s award winning wines will be paired with ham, quiche and cheese. Their line of sparkling wines will also be paired with sweet treats. The Sierra Starr tasting room is located at 124 W. Main St. For more about the winery, visit. http://www.sierrastarrwine.com/sierrastarrwine/.
Winery offers Easter pairings Saturday
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Suspect ID'd in Grass Valley church assault
- Penn Valley man arrested after allegedly fleeing from, then ramming law enforcement vehicle
- Seven arrested, 840 plants seized at Smartsville marijuana grow
- Parachutist recovering after accident at Lake of the Pines Fourth of July celebration
- Summer hunger: Food bank's child feeding program in desperate need of donations