Sierra Starr will host its annual Easter Pairing from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday at its downtown Grass Valley tasting room. Sierra Starr’s award winning wines will be paired with ham, quiche and cheese. Their line of sparkling wines will also be paired with sweet treats. The Sierra Starr tasting room is located at 124 W. Main St. For more about the winery, visit. http://www.sierrastarrwine.com/sierrastarrwine/.
Winery offers Easter pairings Saturday
Trending in: Activities & Events
- American Buffalo: Synthetic Unlimited’s production a strong start in new location
- Grammy award-winning world music on stage Friday in Grass Valley
- ‘Dos Duos’ bluegrass on stage tonight
- 1936 Hupmobile: ‘Art Deco personified’
- Spring musings: As the earth warms