Sierra Starr will host its annual Easter Pairing from noon to 5 p.m. Saturday at its downtown Grass Valley tasting room. Sierra Starr’s award winning wines will be paired with ham, quiche and cheese. Their line of sparkling wines will also be paired with sweet treats. The Sierra Starr tasting room is located at 124 W. Main St. For more about the winery, visit. http://www.sierrastarrwine.com/sierrastarrwine/.
Winery offers Easter pairings Saturday
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Housing element project critics want Nevada County to cast wider net for high density housing (INTERACTIVE MAP)
- Western Nevada County community supports family in racial incident
- Judge rules illegal search, pot case dismissed
- Traveling like turtles: Nevada City couple circumnavigates the globe
- VIDEO: Sacramento Kings Foundation helps Magnolia school replace stolen iPads