Bear River High School will host their annual eighth grade parent night from 6 to 8 p.m. on March 4 in the Bruin Community Arts Theater. Information will be given on registration and scheduling for next year’s classes, the High School Exit Exam, student activities, athletics and other school programs. The highlight of the evening will be performances by Bear River’s award-winning Jazz Band, Jazz Unlimited singers and dance groups.
Bear River to host parent night
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Vet tips: Get your pets ready for spring
- Commentary: Why animals are in a shelter
- Boston Brass brings classical class to Grass Valley
- Sumner Brothers to perform Saturday
- Greg Brown returns to Nevada City