Saturday St. Joseph’s Cultural Center will feature an evening of all-local, all-ages and all-loud music. The Devils Train, Sl*tzville, Captain Marvelous and the Swagbags and introducing Vigilant Citizens will show off their psycho lyrics, upright bass tricks, corny gags and metal jams for $8 (or $6 if you have a student I.D.). Half of the proceeds will benefit the St. Joseph’s Cultural Center at 410 S.Church St., Grass Valley. The evening kicks off at 7:30 p.m.
- CoLiving building lacks permits, residents ordered to vacate
- Nevada County judge postpones decision on Penn Valley permit case
- Grass Valley Police: Strategic plan for chronic offenders working
- Spontaneous combustion makes oily rags catch fire downtown
- Police blotter: Pit bull jumping on people, deer shot up