Saturday St. Joseph’s Cultural Center will feature an evening of all-local, all-ages and all-loud music. The Devils Train, Sl*tzville, Captain Marvelous and the Swagbags and introducing Vigilant Citizens will show off their psycho lyrics, upright bass tricks, corny gags and metal jams for $8 (or $6 if you have a student I.D.). Half of the proceeds will benefit the St. Joseph’s Cultural Center at 410 S.Church St., Grass Valley. The evening kicks off at 7:30 p.m.
Youth bands set to perform Saturday
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Police find body of Nevada teen hit by a train near Truckee
- Clients keep coming back to Grass Valley's Reflections Skin Oasis
- Green light on for restoration phase at Bridgeport Historic Covered Bridge in Nevada County
- Police blotter: Oatmeal, Triscuits reported stolen
- Nevada City attorney submits proposal for statewide marijuana legalization initiative