Saturday St. Joseph’s Cultural Center will feature an evening of all-local, all-ages and all-loud music. The Devils Train, Sl*tzville, Captain Marvelous and the Swagbags and introducing Vigilant Citizens will show off their psycho lyrics, upright bass tricks, corny gags and metal jams for $8 (or $6 if you have a student I.D.). Half of the proceeds will benefit the St. Joseph’s Cultural Center at 410 S.Church St., Grass Valley. The evening kicks off at 7:30 p.m.
- Nevada County Supervisor Terry Lamphier issues statement regarding criminal investigation
- YubaNet: ‘Web-page visit’ not what it seems in Lamphier investigation
- Three arrested in connection with burglary attempt
- New roundabout set for Sutton Way
- Grass Valley woman arrested with suspected heroin, meth, pot and pills