In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Honey oil lab charges in dispute
- Strawberry Music Festival returns with stellar line-up
- Police blotter: Suspicious man arrested on suspicion of failing to register as sex offender
- Amgen Tour of California brings exposure, economic gains to Nevada City
- Local fire units retrieve woman fallen in Wolf Creek