In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
- Memorial Day tours connect community to fallen soldiers
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Nevada County Marine’s life and service remembered by his family
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- Police chase ends with stolen car crashed, 2 arrested