In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Sierra Starr invites community to see, smell wine harvest
- Review: The strength is in the flaws
- InConcert Sierra to perform audience favorites Sunday
- Melissa Etheridge: not in Kansas anymore
- Classic comic comes to life on stage