In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- LOP murder for hire case resurrected on TV show
- Outdoor pot ban passes first vote in Yuba County
- Founders of Tarptent found a world niche with ultra-light backpacking shelters
- Sierra Science Series presents ‘Ecological Benefits of Large, Intense Wildland Fires’