In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Activities & Events
- On 10-year anniversary of darkest tragedy, Scooter's Pals is shining light on dog rescue in Nevada County
- Man arrested on weapons, drug charges in Grass Valley
- Suspected drug dealer: 'I'm not a trafficker'
- Helping Lisa: 'Love Nest Kits' raise funds for 12-year-old with cancer
- State of Jefferson supporters, opponents to avoid debate at May 12 Nevada County presentation