In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Commentary: A ‘nontraditional’ wedding experience
- Dog training day: Dominance theory
- Nevada Union High School cafeteria makes switch fresh, local foods
- Nevada City Film Fest to add Student Showcase
- North Star House: preserving history for the future