In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Green Screen Institute in Nevada County seeks applicants for virtual, augmented reality startup accelerator
- '24' Hour Plays in Nevada City Wednesday aims to capture lightning in a bottle, again!
- The Center for the Arts in Grass Valley launches membership drive
- 2016 World Tai Chi and Qigong Day April 30 at Pioneer Park in Nevada City
- DA memo released in cases involving Nevada County narcotics officer
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas
- In short supply: Inventory shortage drives Nevada County's tight housing market
- Woman sentenced in drunken boating case
- Members launch campaign to keep doors of Grass Valley Elks Lodge open