In the story entitled “County chapter of Healthcare for All joins lobbying effort” featured in the February 12 edition of The Union, the statement by Chris Brown, MD and former CaHPSA president, should be “50 million are uninsured and 50,000 are going to die” in the U.S., not California. The Union regrets the error.
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Youngs One offers free digital magazine
- Wheels: Long-term Triumph affair
- Furry Furry Night to raise funds for animals
- Children’s Festival set to transform Pioneer Park again
- Vet tips: Curbing your pet’s shedding