The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- LOP murder for hire case resurrected on TV show
- Outdoor pot ban passes first vote in Yuba County
- Founders of Tarptent found a world niche with ultra-light backpacking shelters
- Sierra Science Series presents ‘Ecological Benefits of Large, Intense Wildland Fires’