The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Grass Valley man arrested after alleged shoplifting incident leads to injured store employee
- Nevada City's Alpha building receives long-planned makeover
- Chaos theory: 'Active shooter' training prepares law enforcement for worst-case scenarios
- Nevada City resident files class-action suit against Volkswagen
- Nevada County pot cultivation case challenged on constitutionality issue