The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Activities & Events
- More alleged victims testify in second week of Gold Country Lenders trial
- 10 new victims, 11 new counts in Nevada County gold fraud case
- New Grass Valley police officers, firefighter aim to serve
- Back for more: Amgen Tour of California, Nevada City build on history of mutual benefits
- Police blotter: Unhappy customer drops pants to moon employee