The Sac-Joaquin Section Division I girls basketball playoff game between No. 4 Nevada Union and No. 13 St. Francis has been rescheduled due to weather. The round one contest will be played at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Nevada Union’s Albert Ali Gymnasium.
Nevada Union girls basketball playoff game rescheduled
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Renovation of a home and lives
- ‘The Art and The Environment’
- Aki Kumar blues band at North Columbia Schoolhouse Saturday
- Vegetable gardening workshop Saturday
- New event features on-snow dining