It’s that time of year when the Nevada City Soroptimists put on their St. Patrick’s Day bingo and luncheon. This is the 13th annual day to play bingo and enjoy a beautiful luncheon buffet of salads and desserts. The event will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 16 at Seaman’s Lodge in Pioneer Park. The cost is $17 per ticket, which includes bingo cards and lunch. Tickets can be purchased from any Nevada City Soroptimist or at the door. For information, call Donna Hauck at 530-287-3220 or Cindy Hintz at 530-264-7019. This year’s proceeds will benefit the Nevada City Soroptimist Scholarship Programs.
Calling all bingo players
Trending in: Activities & Events
- True West Magazine: Grass Valley named best architecturally preserved Western town
- Grass Valley business owner to face additional counterfeit gold charges
- Then & Now: Downtown Nevada City
- Former Nevada County education official disputes claims of grand jury investigation
- Grass Valley named one of best commuter cities in state