Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Sierra BrewFest on tap for 25th annual event
- Dog training day: Dominance theory
- Nevada Union High School cafeteria makes switch fresh, local foods
- Final screening of Ancestors in the Americas
- Café Writers bring new open mic series to Clock Tower Records