Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Twenty years later, questions still linger in Sam Strange double-homicide case that shook Nevada County
- PG&E employee who died while working has been identified
- Grass Valley resident seeks to promote responsible use of public land
- Five Yuba River swimming holes to beat the summer heat in western Nevada County
- Nevada County marijuana: County releases draft grow ordinance