Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Nevada City bank robbery suspect dubbed ‘Bad Breath Bandit,’ linked to new crimes
- ‘Owner’ of well-stocked transient camp arrested
- Ridge resident held to answer on charges in neighbor dispute
- Suspect in pot, gun case takes plea for two-year prison sentence
- Dogged by inconsistency: Nevada City to amend ordinance governing dogs in public places