Joy and Madness, an eight-piece funk and soul band formerly known as The Nibblers, will bring its funky sounds to Cooper’s Aleworks at 9 p.m. Saturday. Performing a blend of obscure soul b-sides and funky new originals, the band has recently rejoined its original lead singer, Hans Eberbach, and made Cooper’s its jumping-off point to full release. The Sacramento-based group will bring the funk Saturday at 235 Commercial St. in Nevada City. For information about the band, go to http://joyandmadness.com.
Sacramento funk band hits Nevada City
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Marsalis, Nash drawn to county’s collaborative arts community
- Tea to celebrate ‘Elder Activists’ Saturday
- Local artist’s work to be featured at Friday concert
- Review: Keep ‘Company’ with entertaining musical theater
- ‘Evermore’ takes stage in Theater by the Book