The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
- Memorial Day tours connect community to fallen soldiers
- Blue Star Mothers honor Marines with dedication of Gold Star Memorial Bridge
- Nevada County Marine’s life and service remembered by his family
- Iwo Jima veteran knows some stories too tough to share
- Police chase ends with stolen car crashed, 2 arrested