The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Grass Valley trucker arrested on child sex charges
- Western Nevada County community supports family in racial incident
- 'All about love:' Mitch Adams to live on in hearts and minds of community, and in donation recipients
- Power outage impacts more than 3,500 in western Nevada County Wednesday
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by big rigs in Auburn