The Nut Boyz featuring guitarists and singers Tom MacDonald and Steve Holland will play at 6 p.m. Friday at The Grass Valley Wine Co. Their music is a mix of pop, jazz, and world music influences, or what MacDonald calls “Perforated Pop.” Come down and sample the latest vintages from three local vineyards while listening to the music of the Nut Boyz at 128 Mill St. in Grass Valley.
Nut Boyz perform Friday at GV Wine
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Drought, fire risk causes insurance headaches for Nevada County homeowners
- 'The Blue Vault of Heaven': Alonzo Delano and The Great Grass Valley Fire of 1855
- Judge rules illegal search, pot case dismissed
- Nevada Union teen dies as result of car crash injuries
- Police blotter: Racial fight with shots fired reported at campground