The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 2, 2013 | Back to: Activities & Events
SYC to hold performance strength for softball athletes clinic
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Green Screen Institute in Nevada County seeks applicants for virtual, augmented reality startup accelerator
- The Center for the Arts in Grass Valley launches membership drive
- '24' Hour Plays in Nevada City Wednesday aims to capture lightning in a bottle, again!
- 'Movies Under the Pines' series launches this month in Nevada County
- Study looks to quantify Nevada County's pot economy
- DA memo released in cases involving Nevada County narcotics officer
- Grass Valley wreck UPDATE: CHP officer rear-ended, flown to hospital
- In short supply: Inventory shortage drives Nevada County's tight housing market
- George Boardman: Virtual, augmented reality? We have plenty of experience in those areas