The South Yuba Club in Nevada City will conduct a performance strength for softball athletes free clinic from 6:30-7:30 p.m. Feb. 7. The clinic will be led by fitness coach Kevin Bennett with the goal of helping softball players hit farther, run faster, throw with more accuracy and without pain, increase durability, minimize playing injuries and play better. An eight session performance strength for softball athletes training program, also led by Bennett, is available between Feb. 11 and March 6 on Mondays and Wednesdays for $89. For more info contact Bennett at 530-470-9100 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SYC to hold performance strength for softball athletes clinic
Trending in: Activities & Events
- Byers Enterprises installs solar panels in Mill St. building
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley's Gold Country Hearing is loud and clear
- State to fund Nevada County Courthouse feasibility study
- Blue Lead Mine appeal on tap for vote Tuesday at Nevada County supervisors meeting
- George Boardman: Nevada City lets everybody else in the county do the firefighting